May 28, 2021 in CUSTOMER ADVISORY
Customer Advisory: Yantian Ports Situation
There has been an increase in the congestion at the Yantian port due to severe delays in vessel schedules and COVID-19 quarantine measures implemented by local authorities recently. The container yards remain clogged with slow pick-up of containers, and quarantine measures have resulted in a shortage of staff. APLL offices continue to operate and are interfacing with carriers and port operators to ensure empty and laden equipment flow can move expeditiously.
Please see below for more details:
Yantian Port East Zone – YICT (Yantian International Container Terminal)
- Laden return is suspended from May 25, 22:00pm to May 30, 23:59pm
- Empty and import containers pickup is normal
- Laden return will resume from May 31, 00:00 and subjected to vessel ETA – 3 days (previous ETA was 6 days). This policy will be effective through June 6, and subjected to further review thereafter
Yantian Port West Zone – Mainly for Domestic Usage
- Terminal has closed until further notice
- Carriers who utilize this area as empty container yard are affected
- APLL operation team is working with related carriers to change the empty pickup location to other locations if necessary
APLL Yantian Warehouse
- Loading and unloading in warehouse as normal, however CFS cut-off/container stuffing for some customers have been changed or postponed due to laden return suspension and related carriers’ vessel omission (YICT)
- APLL operation team is in contact with customers to change shipment POL to Chiwan or Shekou if possible
We are monitoring the situation and will continue to provide updates.
Click here to download the advisory
VG电子比分手机版电脑版 is the go-to global supply chain specialist for companies in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrials, and Retail sectors. The VG电子比分手机版电脑版 group of companies has a global network covering all major markets and is backed by a multinational workforce of over 6,800 people. VG电子比分手机版电脑版 Ltd is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider. For more information, www.apllogistics.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with us on LinkedIn , Instagram , and YouTube .